To Our Valued Clients,
We would like to update concerns about (COVID-19). As always, our clients, pets, staff, and families are the reason for everything we do, and we will do everything we can to keep them safe and healthy.
For this reason our hospital is remaining curbside only, through the summer 2021, while we implement necessary modifications to our small building. During this time only essential personnel will be allowed inside the hospital building. Patients will be picked up at your car by a member of the care team. Our team will continue to wear masks.
Medication refills and food purchases will be made via phone/text and will be brought out to your car by a member of our care team.
Please read below for the current protocol.
* Please remember to have your phone charged before coming for our appointment. This is how the doctors/staff will be communicating with you. It is crucial that they can reach you when they are calling.
What you should do when you arrive at the hospital with your cat:
1. Please remain in your car and text 610-583-2287 that you are here and what color/kind of vehicle you are in (if you are unable to text a phone call is fine).
2. A team member will alert you when it is your turn by coming out to get your cat. They must be in a secure carrier for our staff to bring inside. Please DO NOT LEAVE our parking lot once your cat has been taken inside.
4. After the medical team evaluates your cat, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call.
5. After the appointment is complete a customer service representative will obtain payment and your cat will be returned to your car.
Food and medication refills:
1. For medication refills and prescription food requests- Please text 610-583-2287 with your order ahead of time. As always, wait for a confirmation call/text that your order is approved and ready for pick up.
2. We will call/text to let you know your order is ready to be picked up.
3. Please call/text from your car when you arrive, and we will take payment and bring your order outside.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to keep your cats safe and healthy during their times of need.
The doctors and staff, of Just For Cats.
What are your office hours?
Monday and Tuesday: 9-7pm
Friday and Saturday: 9-12pm
Where are you located?
238 Rutledge Avenue, Folsom, PA 19033
We are on the corner of MacDade Blvd and Rutledge Ave., across the street from Zac’s Hamburgers.
Is there parking at your office?
Yes, we have a parking lot next to our office for our clients.
Do I have to make an appointment?
Yes, patients are seen by appointment only. However, emergencies are accommodated as they occur.
Does the Doctor make house calls?
We do not provide this service.
Are you a feline only hospital or can you see small dogs too?
We are feline only, we cannot see dogs.
Do you offer drop off appointments?
Yes, please call us for more information.
Does my cat need to be in a carrier to visit your office?
Yes, patients must come to their appointments in a secure carrier to ensure their safety, the safety of you, our staff and other patients. If you do not have carrier, we sell cardboard ones here you can purchase prior to your appointment.
What type of payment do you accept?
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Do you offer payment plans?
Unfortunately as a small business we cannot offer payment plans. Payment is due at the time of services.
Do you accept pet insurance?
We do not accept pet insurance directly. However, we do have information about different pet insurance programs you can consider and we are available to provide you with the proper documents needed for your cat's insurance claim(s).